Wednesday, March 22, 2017

30 Days of Submission: Day 2

Describe who you might submit to and how. 

I submit to the woman I love.  I submit in body, mind, and spirit.  It is how I display the strength of my love for her.  

No clue if I answered "how" in that.  I don't even understand how to answer that.

Are you exclusively submissive in marriage or just in the bedroom? 

Well, seeing as I have never been married... none of the above.  I was engaged to my first Mistress.  During the latter portion of my time with T things did turn into bedroom only.

To answer the question I believe they are asking... I submit in life to the one I love.  It extends beyond the bedroom and dominates my thoughts.

Are you submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life? 

Both role and daily life.  I have to put on my alpha face at work and around strangers.  In private life I am fine as a submissive in all aspects, but how submissive I am varies by my role at the time.  e.g. I will be different if I am doing chores, worshipping her body, being disciplined, nursing her back to health when she is sick, etc.  

I try to adapt as needed and act with enough "freedom" as necessary to accomplish my desired tasks.

Are you submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?

I have done the play partner thing back when I was newer and between relationships.  It is not something I desire but I won't say I wouldn't consider it again if I found myself single.

As things are I only submit to the one I love or anyone she directs me to serve, but I see that as being submissive to her and not "submitting to someone else."

No comments:

Post a Comment