Saturday, October 21, 2017

In Hindsight

I really don't think I will ever let things slide like I did this past week.  It was a lot more work to try and catch things up than it is to just post them in both spots when I write them.

I have been writing a LOT lately.  A lot of those posts have been inspired by comments from readers on WP.  Receiving 10, 20, or 30 comments on a post with a long series of back and forth discussion is incredibly motivating.  I haven't experienced that before.  A lot of the posts were responses to questions or drawn from topics that were mentioned in said comments.  I did leave out 3-4 posts still, but this is the bulk of them. 

I sort of feel like deciding to go with a non-pink blog and separating the forced feminization aspects did open me up to another demographic of readers that I would not have had otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment