Sunday, June 11, 2017

Consensus: Not a little

I finally have some clarity on the subject that had been lingering for a while now.  I was lucky enough to chat with a few people both have a little space and those who have spent a lot of time with them and after sharing a bit about my situation the consensus was that my slavespace is not little space.

According to their descriptions, little space is meant to be a happy place that acts as a shield from stress and the like.  My space is a place of constant anxiety and driven mostly by fear.  The one with the most experience in this area cited it was most likely PTSD and that the hyper-sexualized state was mostly resulting to the traumatic sexual humiliation I suffered in early childhood. 

Another topic that was brought up was why is it that my memories keep returning in April-June range (at least for 2017 and 2016).  My guess on that has to do with that being around the time that my SAD seems to wear off when the weather finally stabilizes in a good way. 

Interesting stuff and it has alleviated quite a burden that I have been carrying.  Some questions still linger, but this one has been answered.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear the burden has lifted.

    It is interesting that the memories have come back in the spring... perhaps it is a combination of the weather and that you finally reached a point where you were ready to remember??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Misty.

      I'm not sure I'm ever really ready to remember but I do remember more when I am digging around in my memories, usually seeking something out and the floodgates open after that.

      Take care.

      Delete