Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Public Humiliation Accessory - Bells

After the first panty experience I wrote about in my last post my Mistress wanted to increase my level of self-consciousness at all times.  The first thing she did was have a small jingle bell tied to a string that she wanted me to wear around my neck at all times.  If I was good, I could wear the bell under my shirt.  If I was bad, she would order me to wear the bell outside of my shirt.  Under the shirt gave a slight ticking sound when I walked, but over the shirt gave the full on jingle.  This weighed on my mind rather heavily when I was out and about, even when nothing else was involved.

Bells were also integrated into punishment.  Corner time with bells in order to keep me still.  If the bells jingled, there would be additional punishments.  This was especially bad if I had to sneeze or had an itch somewhere.

She had planned to make some bracelets/anklets, necklaces, cock ring, and clips that would have jingle bells on them for public humiliation.  e.g. having to wear two elastic anklets with jingle bells on them that would jingle with every step I took.  When she started to bring up the idea of dressing me up and humiliating me in public she wanted to add bells in order to draw the attention of more people if I was jingling loudly.  

Circumstances prevented these events from ever happening but they still manage to get into my head every now and then and it brings up a cache of emotions.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me asking, but where'd you find your avatar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was from a department store ad from several years ago. I don't remember which one, but I think it was circa 2006 or 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! I was hoping for a link or something. Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry. I don't think it's available anywhere anymore. I think it was from Neiman Marcus or Macys or something like that. You might be able to find it on an internet archive if you searched back a few years.

    ReplyDelete