Saturday, January 8, 2011

Newest drawing and a little update

From some of the comments both here and on some of the blogs and forums I follow I have a few posts I plan to make when I can free up the time.  I have about 5 partial entries that I hope to finish up soon in regards to them. 


I completed my latest drawing the other night.  I plan to practice my shading work in the near future.  I've found it's easier to work from vector art templates to do mouths and eyes.  The process on creating those as vector art is very time consuming and I doubt I could do better than what already exists out there to borrow from.  This was a bit more grand of an endeavor considering it has more than two people in it.  I do hope that the spirit of what I was trying to convey outweighs my amateurish execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment