Thursday, June 22, 2017

June adventures with Chastity

So after my failed experiences with the Holy Trainer and Strict Gate earlier this year and doing some blog reading I was able to learn more about fit and lubrication than ever before.  My couple of weeks with the Holy Trainer was able to stretch me enough to fit back into the CB-6000S.  Unfortunately I found myself in a similar conundrum as before.  The ring/spacer combo that was comfortable allowed for horribly painful slip through of one nut.  Going to a smaller ring or shorter spacer led to circulation issues.  Fail by a matter of a millimeter or two no matter what I tried.

After doing some more blog browsing I decided to give things a look on Amazon.  Seems natural to order some Blurays, books, sex toys... all from the same place.  Amazon carries a slew of knock off CB's that are made in China but that are very inexpensive compared to the real versions.  We're talking like $20 vs. $160 cheap.  As much as I appreciate the R&D and quality control that goes into developing the devices in the first place, I really can't afford to spend hundreds on device after device that won't fit. 

So... I took a few chances.  The first item was a silicone CB-6000S in the $25 range.  I had read a blog giving a minor review of this and I figured I would give one a look.  I know that it wouldn't be secure, but I was curious if it would solve the pain/circulation issues and be "secure enough" for my current intents and purposes.  Basically, would be a realistic enough toy to mess around with for the time being.

The short answer, no.  The cage portion bends too easily due to my nonstandard anatomy.  Also, it has been hot/humid lately and any perspiration causes the silicone to chafe a lot and I don't have any silicone-safe lubricant that doesn't evaporate after like 15 minutes.  I have debated trying something along the lines of mix & matching the CB-6000's solid rings with the silicone cage or the solid cage with the silicone rings.  I may do that somewhere down the line.  The upside is that It only wasted $25 instead of $150.  This would, however, be a potential option for someone with more standard anatomy that is looking to mess around with it as a toy before taking the plunge into a more serious device. I have heard horror stories about knock off hard plastic CB's cracking and cutting people badly on their tender parts but I am not sure if these are true or urban legends spread by the manufacturers to convince you to spend $150 instead of $20.  I suppose if you are planning on wearing a cage for say, months at a time, it probably is worth the investment in the real deal, even if just for peace of mind.

I followed this up with attempt number two.  My first full metal device than a Houdini knock off I bought in like 2006 on ebay.  I believe this is a cheaply made Chinese device stolen from a design from a more reputable manufacturer.  I read a LOT of reviews on Amazon for the hundreds of options they have for steel devices.  Many of them were like "dude, the edges are sharp and will cut your dick."  Having spent time with the various generations of CB-X000's and some other devices I quickly zeroed in on the options that had what I was looking for.  1) I wanted a contoured ring.  2) I wanted a "closed" tube at the top as my anatomy and foreskin do some strange things as they shift around.  I was a bit wary of this device because many of the "magic lock" type devices had reviews about the locks breaking very easily, but having spent time with legit magic lock devices, the locks are somewhat questionable no matter what.  For $25, I figured I'd give it a go.

Lesson number one that I learned: Do not trust their ring measurements.  45mm in the CB-X000 line and on the Holy Trainer was fine for the ring size.  This one fit a lot smaller and probably is a bit too narrow.  Although there were some rough patches in the cage, they are not actually sharp.  Lesson number two that I learned: Do not trust their cage length measurements.  Either my perceptions of length are off or this cage is just shorter than it stated.  On the upside, the anatomical weirdness actually keeps the top of the ring from being flush with my pelvis so with that space the cage ended up being a length that just barely works in my flaccid state. 

This was my first experience with a cage that was short enough to block ANY attempt at erection.  As a grower that expands roughly 4X, in most cases the cages would allow for partial expansion, and if sufficiently lubed, the tube itself would provide some frustrating stimulation.  This device blocks it immediately as there is no room for any growth and the moderately enjoyable glory of frustration is instead replaced with a "WTF this is terrible!" sensation and emotion set.  You could argue for this being good or bad.

The downside is that the ring started causing pain.

This is on the way and should be here in a couple of days:


I have no intention of using the catheter tube but I ordered the larger ring size.  I am hoping that the ring/cage/lock are interchangeable between the two.  This photo makes it appear that the lock enters on the opposing side but the other two photos have it matching. I guess I will know in a few days.

In any case, at least with these three endeavors I have spent roughly half of what it costs for a "real" device. 

No comments:

Post a Comment