Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Drawing Practice 2

This was my second attempt for today.

It is extremely frustrating for me to struggle with things but I know this is just part of the process.  Another two or three hundred hours and there will probably be some significant improvements hehe.  All this to be able to draw a more cruel looking Domme and a more distraught looking sub.

I'm also guessing it's fairly obvious by now at my lack of knowledge/understanding of how women actually wear make-up :P


4 comments:

  1. Any time you want to collaborate on a comic strip... just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a few months to build up my skills and confidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be progressing quite well! I wish I had your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Suzanne.

    I will keep trying to improve.

    My goal is to reach a point where I can draw anything my twisted mind can come up with, but I have a feeling that will be a few years.

    ReplyDelete