Thursday, March 17, 2011

Requests for picture ideas, inspiration, etc.

I had someone contact me for a portrait request of his Mistress last week for her birthday that is coming up.  That really made me feel good and I was a bit shocked as I'm still not confident in my abilities.  I won't be posting it until after the said birthday, but he was able to tell it was her and also that it was him kneeling beside her and that's about all I can really hope for at this point.

My drawing muse has started to dry up a bit.  I've gotten halfway through a couple of pictures and then just gotten tired of them before I was finished. 

If anyone has any ideas or requests I can see what I can do.  Either a verbal description or some pictures/photos to use as inspiration would be appreciated if anyone would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment