Saturday, November 19, 2016

Interesting Advertising

Over the past 10+ years I have made a habit of collecting images of clothing that I find attractive.  These have often been used as models in my drawings.  For some odd reason most of what I follow happens during the winter months :P

A recent trend (over the past few years) that has bothered me lately is that the majority of upper end department stores are now cutting off the pictures so that the models aren't visible in the shot... it makes me feel like they may as well have used mannequins.  Most of this is disappointment on my end since I just don't like looking at clothing unless it's on a woman.

While "making the rounds" this year, I randomly stumbled across a collection I had saved years ago  from the Bebe advertising campaign that I managed to save and found it to be rather interesting.  While Bebe designs are often somewhat froufrou, their ads are interesting in that they often seem to push the sexy = powerful type of vibe.

Some years it's a little more blatant than others:






A little CFNM:
 








I can't lie... this one caters to my Lesbian fantasy:


I stumbled upon this about 2 minutes after making this post. Didn't anticipate them going "this far":


2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these before. Thank you for posting them, fur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lady Grey.

      Im glad you were able to see them :)

      Delete