Monday, November 28, 2016

Recent Feelings

Around now is when I sort of wish I was able to get back to my old-style detached and analytical self.

For the time being I will continue to write and try to break through in some way.

Unfortunately my daily feelings as of late have been pretty terrible.  The demons are back, but the impulses are still mild at this time... maybe 5-8 times a day... which isn't enough to be worrisome but definitely enough of a factor to sap me of my energy and drive unless I have plans set in advance.

Basically, it's taking all of my energy to keep my head above water.

I'm continuing to blog as I can although the content will probably feel a bit lacking... as I figure it is better for me to keep trying regardless of what comes out as opposed to just going dark until this wave passes.

A big thank you to those of you who are continuing to read and leave comments.  If not for those I would be feeling quite isolated.

8 comments:

  1. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."

    Sending you good vibes from Germany. I am thinking of you, and I dont have the slightest doubt that the tide will turn very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry fur. I do hope you feel very much better soon. Penney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you see any mustard on that shit sandwich? ;)

    Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predictions are impossible when in a depressed state. Just keep fighting the good fight, Fur. We're all behind you.

    ReplyDelete