Saturday, January 7, 2017

Resuming fs01 soon

I will be resuming fs01 in the near future. 

Yesterday I sat down and was able to write well for the first time in a long time.  The ideas just came flowing in and I had to take notes to make sure I remembered to get everything in.  The end result was a 6000 word chapter that will likely kick off arc 8.

I still need to finish off the partially written chapter 55 and I will likely have another 2-3 chapters left in arc 7. 

The content of the post I made on the D/s endgame actually helped me quite a bit in this regards.  I was reaching a point where I couldn't really see a "next step" in order to evolve the story without reaching some form of outcome that I didn't really want to write.  Thankfully that blog entry was able to let me see what I have to avoid in order to steer clear and stay clear of that path.

I don't yet have a solid enough idea to carry an 8th arc, so the early chapters may have a "bonus chapter feel" as I continue to brainstorm ideas for where to go. 

The block is finally falling away... and it feels good.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is YAYYYYYY!!!! Bring it on, fur!



















































    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lady Grey.

      I actually have 3 chapters finished but I have held off from publishing them until I wrap up arc 7. I have been following my inspiration rather than try to force going back but I will have to get back to it soon.

      I have a few ideas for arc 8, one of which may be mostly philosophical and dialogue driven and I'm mulling over if people will find that interesting or not.

      Delete