Sunday, July 3, 2016

I had a little help from my friends

I wanted to say thank you, everyone, for the support.  It really means a lot to me for people to leave comments and keep my spirits up when I am feeling drained.  It had been about 10 days since I was able to reach subspace.  That might not seem like a long time, but after reaching it nearly every day for 7+ weeks it was a bit jarring to find myself blocked from it. 

Yesterday a friend went above and beyond and helped give me that last little nudge I needed to find subspace.  I was able to write last night.  I took an idea from a different fiction idea that I had and was able to integrate it into fs01.  I have backburnered the original ideas I had for Arc 6.  That being said, part 32 and the next section do not flow as of yet so it is very likely that I will finish the later parts of Arc 6 before writing the transition between the two.  The end result will likely be 3-5 chapters going live at the same time. 

I will warn in advance that these later chapters may require some future edits in order to add in "sufficient thoughts," but the plot itself should be there as well as basic emotional responses.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad for you fur. Yay! I hope you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are writing again. I look forward to reading what you have written. I am also glad to hear that 10 day spell is in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Lily. It has been a challenge but hopefully things are looking up again.

      Delete