Monday, April 17, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 28

How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?

Does naked count as dressing for kink?

To be honest, I don't dress any differently unless it is something that is requested of me.  As much as I can appreciate fetish attire (and I find a lot of it sexy), my history within underground and independent music scenes gives me a bit of a skepticism about "scenester" looks.  When certain things become fashionable the original spirit and message is often lost in favor of appearances and the original purists get lost in a sea of Hot Topic clones.  

When requested to dress a certain way it is usually naked except for collar and wrist/ankle cuffs or in a serving "uniform," which generally involves some horribly humiliating awful forced fem outfit with lots of fur.  The significance to me is that this is how she wants me and I do not want to disappoint... even if it leaves me blushing and wanting to cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment