Tuesday, April 18, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 29

Is pain or humiliation (spankings for example) a part of your submission? 

Both pain and humiliation play a large role in my subspace.  

What is your relationship to it?  Do you embrace it as a part of your submission, tolerate it as necessary or have some other type of relationship with it?

This is rather complicated and these are sort of intertwined so it is probably better to answer them together.

I crave deep subspace.  Both pain and humiliation bring about deep subspace.  I do not desire to feel bad but accept them as the tools used to bring me to the place I want to be.  If you equate it like hitting the red button to send out a food pellet, then yes, I accept my need to hit the red button.  

That being said, I find these to be extremely intimate activities that I only share with the one I love and serve.  They are not meant for general consumption and I will likely behave erratically if used by someone whose contact I do not welcome. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment