Tuesday, April 18, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 29

Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, pig, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)? 

Umm, not really.  Generally speaking I have had pronouns that have become default.  K used to call me pet or sissy slave.  F used to call me pet or slave.  T has called me pet but generally uses slut or whore depending upon her mood.  None of these are titles though, they replace my name entirely.

What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?

I like titles for Dommes.  Historically titles serve as a status symbol so it makes a lot of sense in regards to role and ritual.

I don't really understand having a title for subs.  It often seems more like posturing when dealing with multiple subs that likely enjoy being titled for their role/status.  I believe the idea of having a name replaced with a number has more appeal to me in a D/s sense.   

No comments:

Post a Comment