Friday, November 3, 2017

Thoughts on the Bum

I’ve met a lot of people recently that just love to be plugged.  I find this oddly curious as it is something I hate.  To the best of my knowledge, I have known there was a small percentage of women who love anal, a large percentage of women who hate anal, and I had always guessed, another percentage of women who claim to hate anal but secretly actually love it.

The majority that love plugs or being taken anally tend to reference that they enjoy it because it’s humiliating.  This says to me that they have come to terms with desiring something because of how it makes them feel.  I still get hung up on things like these… especially when it comes to the bum.

I’m not sure where the mental hurdle or the PTSD reactions come from within me.  I haven’t been raped or molested in that way.  I’m not homophobic.  I actually think that pegging can be beautifully intimate… for other people.  I have to wonder if this stems back to when I was first taught that I was allowed to have limits.  Everything was spinning around in my brain at blinding speeds that when it came to the topic of anal and I felt my sphincter pucker, I instinctively said, “oh, hell no,” and jotted it down on my list of hard limits.

To those who dislike any form of anal play but managed to desire it openly because of what it does to their submissive mental space, I salute you.  You are a braver and more evolved person than I am.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it took me a while.. but now i've come to admit that i like bum-play (though only by myself). Maybe in time you will be a bit more curious. ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sara.

      I still have a ways to go, but maybe some day. Take care.

      Delete