Saturday, May 22, 2010

Conflicted about the weather

Now that the weather has basically made a turn-for-the-better it has me both happy and sad at the same time.

I'll admit I'm a whiner.  I hate it when it's cold but I hate it when it's hot and muggy.  Unfortunately where I live it's really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer, a far cry from my ideal of 35 when cold and 75 when warm.  Something that I've noticed when traveling to more mild (or even warmer climates) is that women tend to grow accustomed to the weather and bundle up when it drops below 50 in those areas almost to the same extent that women do here when it's 10, so I don't really miss out on my fetish for women in fur.

I think the biggest downer for me about this time of year is that it will be months before my Mistress and I can go shopping for the fur and leather outerwear she enjoys wearing so much.  I know she misses it as well in addition to shopping for things that will be used to humiliate me.

Yes, I'm a whiner, but my heart longs for cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment