Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fashion, Femdom, and Attraction

I've always found fully-clothed women to be more attractive than naked women.  Part of this has revolved around my fetishes but I also feel that with the correct clothing, the female form can be embellished in certain ways to bring out certain features while covering others.  I'm not a snob or anything or feel that women should be held to a certain style or caliber of clothing, I just find that when women dress well, I find it extremely sexy.  It can be jeans and a t-shirt as long as jeans and said t-shirt fit correctly on her body and accentuate the curves and contours of her figure.

I've written a few times both here and on several forums about how clothing can help portray an attitude.  Of course the actual way a person carries themselves is mostly responsible for the actual attitude that shines through but I've always felt that there are styles and methods of dressing that assist in this a great deal.


The outfit above lends itself to a bit of mystery.  Both the angle of the hat and the fit of the pants provide a sense of separation and distance from her.  Even if you were "with her" I get the sense that she would be fairly aloof towards you, thinking more about herself and completely indifferent to your presence.  She'll decide when you matter.

Luckily most of my girlfriends and Mistresses over the years have enjoyed my taste in clothing. I have enjoyed shopping with them and usually just let them know when something turns me on or I think it's sexy and I can often spot items that will flatter their figure.  Often they would simply tell me what kind of look they were going for and I would help pick out a few things.


To me this look says, "it will be impossible to please me but I expect you to try."  A leather bustier and a riding crop seem to go hand in hand with this ensemble.


Not quite as menacing here but still very aggressive.  The loose fit of the turtleneck and thickness of the collar keep the breasts a mystery but the fitted waist and flared hem coupled with the fitted leggings and leather boots says, "I know I'm sexy and you find me attractive.  Everything will be on my terms or you can take a walk."

I'm not sure if others agree with me on these but those are the kind of reads I get when I see women's fashion.

For a bit of contrast...


This conjures up images of the bunny tail anal plug I wrote about in an earlier post.  Hard to take seriously and with those black boots it wreaks of fashion victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment