Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fantasy Drawing #1 2017

So...

I completed my first fantasy drawing since 2012.  I'm rusty and out of practice (not that I was ever particularly good at drawing before the hiatus), so I skimped a bit on detail and shading in favor of getting it done as I had envisioned it.

This easily could be a scene from fs01... and wanted to sort of roll with that vibe a bit.  It has a lot of the normal stuff I draw in it as well as a return of the framed mantras.  I thought about going with some dialogue but decided to let the picture tell the story.

I hope you enjoy it.



7 comments:

  1. That's strange, i cant see my last comment on that pic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, maybe my phone is a stupid thing. Doesnt matter. So i wanted to say that i love that headpiece and new style that i call "too girlish" ) Many years i thought that the most humiliating thing for a boy is to be forced to think he is a girl. But some month ago i understood that i was wrong. Th most humiliating thing is when you dressed up as girl, in furs and so on, but your Mistress call you a BOY! And ruin you with that. Even loughing at you that you are a boy in all that fur. Yes, psychology of kink is very interesting thing. So, a week ago i was dressed up as in furs, earwarmers and corset. As a girl puppy. But my makeup wa boish....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elia.

      I think it is less embarrassing to be able to pass as a woman vs. appearing as a man in women's clothing. If you compare the sleeve length vs. the length of the dress, I would have to wager that his gender wouldn't be much of a mystery in this case.

      Take care.

      Delete
  3. I bet he is cold... so nice of those ladies to let him out so he can get dressed.

    (I really enjoyed this one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Misty. That is a very good assessment :)

      Delete
  4. nice love to wear the pink outfit

    ReplyDelete