Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Returning to Earth

I've been pretty damn emo with some of my posts lately.  While it might seem like wanton gut-spilling, I'm actually finding that it is helping me to solidify my understanding of what is going on inside. 

When analyzing myself I've always believed in brutal honesty.  Even if it is unpleasant and hurts, I've never felt there was a point to it unless I lay it out there as objectively as possible.  If I'm going to learn anything from it, I have to be willing to face the worst and most shameful parts of myself. 

I'm going to try to dial it back a bit on that front, but I am feeling like I am in a better place with what I've been digging through.  Often the thoughts are fleeting and it felt beneficial to organize them all in one place and commit them to the written word.

Thank you for reading.


1 comment:

  1. It's fine, I get it. Chill, sometimes all we need is just a little peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete