Saturday, May 15, 2010

If you could be anyone, who would you be?

If you could magically be reborn as a different person of the same age of either gender with a determined set of BDSM tastes, what would you choose to be?  I know this question may not interest some while others may have pondered this before, if only for a brief moment. 

Dominant Woman?
Dominant Man?
Submissive Woman?
Submissive man?

If you chose to be a Dominant, what gender of sub(s) would you prefer?

If you chose to be a submissive, what gender of Dominant would you prefer to serve?

Personally I would choose to remain a submissive man serving a Dominant woman.  I just struggle to see myself any other way.  I suppose being a submissive woman serving a Dominant woman might be interesting as I've always wondered what it felt like to be and feel sexy.  On the flip-side, I find there's such a strange and alluring sensation when your penis turns on and your brain shuts off, causing you to go along with anything your Mistress wants (even if you find it unpleasant) and unable to say no.  I'm not sure if female subs go through that same kind of experience but I would be interested to find out. 

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment