Sunday, March 12, 2017

I feel old

A friend of mine invited me to a D/s chat group.  I'm a few years older than most in there but there seems to be a constant stream of young and clueless people that filter through.  As much as attempting to socialize in such a way fills me with dread and anxiety, I'm making an effort to bear with it.

I can't help but be amused/horrified at what people do in an attempt to "impress" a Domme.  Open with a cock shot.  Follow with an ab shot.  That's the ticket, right?

While I might be slightly jealous of their abs, I have to believe they would have better luck taking a photo of a post it with "I am funny, interesting, and have a good personality." written on it. 

I'd say "what's wrong with young people today?" but then I remember that this has been happening since I entered the kink community.  In any case, I can't help but feeling old.

2 comments:

  1. I know that you habe some good knowledge to pass on to those new cluless chaters, and probably some good knowledge for those whom arent so clueless. And I agree with you... why do so many young people think that it is ok to lead with a dick pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Lily.

      I am definitely full of "what not to do" type "get off my lawn" guidance.

      Take care.

      Delete