Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hitting the Wall

I'm sorry about that little outburst in the last post.  After having a chance to calm myself I can tell exactly what happened.

My mania just crashed.  Hard.

In hindsight it is clear as day.  The last 3-4 days have had a tension buildup that I was sensing but couldn't quite place.  I want to apologize to anyone out there that I have interacted with over the past couple of days and managed to offend.  I got really out of control and just started riding feelings rather than paying attention to how I was acting and what I was saying.

I'm currently feeling the pangs of regret in knowing that I made an ass of myself on more than one occasion.  The good news is, you won't have to deal with me making 3, 4, or 5 posts a day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment