Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What makes women enjoy humiliating men?

I'll say outright that it's tough for me to sometimes step into a woman's shoes and try to get to the bottom of her motivations when they are something that I'm on the complete opposite end of.  Some of the conclusions I come to will probably be wrong.  I do think (and I've had other Mistresses agree) that this is a useful exercise for a sub to perform if he wishes to become a better sub.  Any comments would be appreciated.

Understanding why women enjoy humiliating men is probably one of the most difficult things I've tried to think through and understand. 

Things that might be appealing about it:
Feeling powerful (at the expense of someone else who is less important).
Feeling intense love and devotion from someone willing to suffer humiliation to please you.
In a sadistic mind inflicting emotional anguish may be very arousing.
Being naughty and playful teasing are fun.
Feeling happy that the one you care about is enjoying the humiliation.
A sense of satisfaction at humbling the "stronger" gender.

I'm guessing there may be quite a few more things that women find enjoyable but I guess I'm not quite smart enough to put my mind around the intense pleasure some women derive from this activity.  If anyone would be grateful enough to enlighten me, I would appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment