Monday, May 29, 2017

A taste of fiction

So I wrote some bonus chapters for fs01 today.  A sort of mock Q&A with Cassandra on her fictitious blog.

Part 76 is still half finished.  I wrote a few more sentences on it today but I am blocked from channeling fs.

I have been blocked since the events leading to my post, Solving the Puzzle of my Submission and have been unable to obtain the mindset I use to write fiction.  The feelings that would take me there are just gone.

It is a bit frustrating but it is the difference between writing feeling like pulling teeth vs. having a thousand words flow out in 15 minutes. It also changes how genuine it feels to me while I write it.

I'm searching for a way to get there.

For those who started reading since I last published a chapter of fiction, the Table of Contents has links to every chapter.

I do have the majority of Arc 9 mapped out.  While I was planning on wrapping up the story there I do have a 10th arc ready with notes to be the true ending as well as a handful of bonus chapters that will accompany Arc 9.  I hope I can get back to it soon.

PS.  In the meantime if anyone has a question they would like answered on a Cassandra's Blog Bonus Chapter, feel free to send it to me or post it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment