Monday, May 29, 2017

Fiction: fs01 - Cassandra's Blog Bonus Chapter: Jealousy

Author’s Note: This bonus chapter is a mock Question and Answer session done by Cassandra on her blog. It could take place at any time.

---------------

Cassandra’s Blog Bonus Chapter - Q & A: Jealousy

Dear Ms. C.

I love reading your blog but any time you write about your friends using your sub it makes me cringe a little. Don’t you feel jealous when he does things for them? Whenever we go to gatherings or play parties I keep thinking, “hey, don’t touch my stuff,” if a woman gets anywhere near my sub.

-Domina Valerie

That is a very good question, Ms. Valerie.

I am very careful about who I let into my circle. I trust my friends deeply and have tremendous respect for them. When I temporary place my sub in their service I do not feel jealous at all. My friends may use him a bit but they do not wish either of us harm or wish to take him from me. My sub is so devoted to me that he is willing to serve them as he would me because he wants to represent me well to others. In these cases I think of it as offering to have him mow their lawn or loaning them a vibrator.

Outside of that, I try to be careful with what I expose my sub to. If I bring him someplace where he may be approached, that goes with the territory. I also have no problem with marking my territory. If someone continues to press and pry, wants to violate our personal space or the boundaries of respect and common decency, I will react. I tend to think of that as being more protective than jealous though. I am proud of my sub and do want others to know how proud of him I am and I will gladly show him off to those who wish to know more about him. I see their interest as more of a compliment to me than a worry about someone taking him.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment