Monday, May 29, 2017

Fiction: fs01 - Cassandra's Blog Bonus Chapter: Fantasy

Author’s Note: This bonus chapter is a mock Question and Answer session done by Cassandra on her blog. It could take place at any time after Arc 5.

---------------

Cassandra’s Blog Bonus Chapter - Q & A: Fantasy

Dear Ms. C.

Do you have any fantasies you have yet to experience? Please share them with us.

-wellhung69

As much as I hate to cater to requests for masturbation fodder, you wrote in complete sentences and said please so I suppose I will answer this.

Ever since we acted out the slave fantasy I have been battling with the urge to evolve the dynamics in our relationship. The thought of completely enslaving him and reducing him to chattel just puts me into a spiral. Part of me wants it so badly but part of me wants to keep him as he is and once we make that step there is no turning back.

So yes, my fantasy is to reduce my sub to a slave with no rights and torment him on a daily basis like his feelings don’t matter at all. I want to be able to sell him if I chose to (even though I doubt I ever would). I want to replace his name with a number. I want him to be all mine and do with him what I please. I want power. I want control. I want them absolutely.

The thought of this breaks my heart but other organs find it quite appealing.

END

2 comments:

  1. These little Q&A sessions are fun, fur. I suspect that it's quite easy for you to fantasize about being that slave to her "rulership". Or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lady Grey. I am glad that you enjoy them.

      You are correct that the fantasy flows rather effortlessly on my part. It is funny how little effort it takes to envision a life that would require a huge amount of effort... all the time... every day.

      Take care.

      Delete