Monday, May 29, 2017

Fiction: fs01 - Cassandra's Blog Bonus Chapter: Pegging

Author’s Note: This bonus chapter is a mock Question and Answer session done by Cassandra on her blog. It could take place at any time.

---------------

Cassandra’s Blog Bonus Chapter - Q & A: Pegging

Dear Ms. C.

Why do you peg your sub so much when you make it so obvious that he hates it?

-WTF?

It’s not really about what he likes or hates, is it?

Pegging has always been a bit of a turn on for me. It wasn’t long before I discovered the early generations of double-ended dildos that really gave it a life of its own. The Feeldoe and Nexus got me hooked and the Reverb* made it my activity of choice. There’s something powerful about having a cock between your legs. I want to touch it. I want to stroke it. Most of all, I want to fuck something with it. It makes me a bit crazy.

As for pegging my sub, do you really think I would do it as often as I do if he really liked it and wanted it? A large part of my enjoyment comes from knowing that he hates it. He hates it but suffers through it willingly for me to make me happy. In his tears I sense his devotion and love. It’s really quite romantic. I do make sure to give him some aftercare as I know how much it stresses him.

I do love milking him this way. I adore it when his locked up penis dribbles out a stream from me pegging him. I think I know what I’ll be doing tonight. *Grin*.

*A fictitious double-ended dildo that delivers a great amount of pleasure to the wearer when pressure is applied to the exposed end.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment