Saturday, October 21, 2017

Here they come...

In my last post I had said that I would be sharing some of the posts here that I limited to Wordpress.

One aspect of Wordpress is that it is not very conducive to readers reading older posts, so if someone begins to follow your blog and you have more than a couple dozen posts, reading it from "start" to "now" is nearly impossible mostly due to the interface.  It is more conducive reading from "now" to "start," and since that doesn't paint a great picture of things, a lot of people maybe read back a week or two.

Having picked up about 50 followers in the past month there, I have made a handful of posts on topics/content that people reading here may have already seen a dozen times. 

Also of note is that a good number of my Wordpress readers are submissive women.  A lot of these topics were inspired by comment discussions so some of them may have a more "general D/s" voice instead of the F/m voice I normally write from.

No comments:

Post a Comment