Thursday, March 30, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 10

What are your hard limits?

A lot of these are standard fare common sense but I have to say my current list is tiny compared to what it was when I entered the lifestyle.

No animals, no children, nothing illegal. 
No permanent physical damage.  
Nothing life ruining that would prevent things in the future like getting a job, finding a place to live, etc. 
No scat.
Nothing that will prevent me from practicing proper hygiene (e.g. brushing teeth, bathing, wiping after #2). 
No sexual contact with other men or their bodily fluids.
As things are, nothing that would prevent me from fulfilling my daily life obligations as a human.  (e.g. going to work, paying bills, etc.).

I may have missed a couple of things.  I will add to them if I think of anything.  I used to keep a running list somewhere but generally speaking I only get involved with people that share the common sense limits.  I have some "medium" limits and those would be considered "hard limit unless discussed first."  I used to consider soft limits like that as well, but over the years I have discovered that having soft limits pressed or flat out broken can sometimes do some wonderful things for my subspace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment