Tuesday, March 28, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 8

Is spanking or corporal punishment a part of your submission? Why or why not?

Yes.  It has taken upon various roles and functions within my relationships.

-Behavioral correction.
-Regular maintenance to remind me of my place.
-Depression maintenance.  It brings me to a better mind state.
-Philosophical reasons.  If hitting me brings her pleasure and the focus of the relationship is on her pleasure, then hitting me at any time "because she wants to" is fair game.

I endure this because it falls within my principles as a sub but it also takes me to my most vulnerable state.  The way she communicates to me while I am helpless and at her mercy resonates deeply within my heart and the intimacy of the moment and its aftercare are full of love and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment