Tuesday, March 21, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 1 - You

"Dominant, submissive or switch?"

Submissive.  

"List the parts of BDSM that get your juices flowing, what interests you the most? Basically define your kinky nature."

Oh, such an open ended question.  I fear if I answered all of it that it would probably be around 10,000 words and probably answer the next 29 days worth as well.  I'll try to go at this in a concise way as it pertains to the question.

D/s and power exchange are definitely my strongest draw.  They bring me into a place that feels natural, peaceful, and happy.  It is at these times that I feel like I am the best version of myself and I'm free to love to the extent that I want to.

Bondage has been a strong interest of mine for a very long time.  I like to feel contained... kept... secured... and under her control.  I prefer things that lock.  Gags, blindfolds, and earplugs also do it for me in addition to restraints.  If cages classify as bondage, they belong here too.

The other items that pull me in are mostly in regards to D/s and how they affect my subspace as I don't really enjoy them on their own merit... but when they interact with dynamics they become something I crave on some level.

-Domestic Service.
-Domestic Discipline.
-Humiliation.
-Chastity.
-Forced Feminization.
-Consensual Non-consent.
-Body Worship. 
-Rules/Protocols.
-Tease & Denial.


4 comments:

  1. Dear fur,

    "D/s and power exchange are definitely my strongest draw.  They bring me into a place that feels natural, peaceful, and happy.  It is at these times that I feel like I am the best version of myself and I'm free to love to the extent that I want to."

    ^^^absolutely! Although from the other side of the D/s spectrum, I totally relate to this. Those relationships also give us an acceptance from the other, to be who we are, to enable us to be who we are and to explore the needs that we may have. Rather lovely!

    Best, Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat.

      It is wonderful when relationships come together on these terms. It feels almost like each of you were made for the other :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know how much this qualifies as an answer, maybe it is more like "advice". Most of these items on your list, you can do on your own, and you should. Because one more day of waiting for someone else forcing/telling you to do something... is one less day spent without doing any of those on your list... And in the end you will end up asking yourself where did all that time go.

    I do not want to sound like a cheesy quote... but if your thing is forced fem, chastity, domestic service and the rest... then just DO IT... instead of just craving and fantasizing about it. I have learnt that you can do most of these yourself, lay down your own rules and follow them - for example from now on you are only allowed to do any house chores wearing a secured chastity device and following a written dress code and protocol.

    Best if you listen to the Woman inside you - write down the protocol and what you want you to do when you are most horny, publish it on your blog if that makes you feel more exposed and humiliated - you can even formulate it as a contract if you want to - I know you like making lists. Then follow it or face the written punishments and consequences.

    This is actually not my own advice, I was given this advice some years ago by LadyTK, and it was the best advice that moved me forward most on my journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, kvaat.

      What I struggle with in this is that I live to serve another. When they do not exist I flounder, unable to find meaning in it all.

      If I was strong I could probably take your advice. Alas, I am weak and need someone else there to provide the reason. Things hurt in its absence. You have found a better means of coping than I have.

      Take care.

      Delete