Wednesday, April 5, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 16

What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?

Oh, this post is going to feel good :P

1. Fear.  My sexuality has gotten so screwed up that vanilla relationships are no longer possible.  This means that if/when I am single, I face the uphill battle of kink-dating, which is sort of horrible when you are as deep as I am.

2. There are certain things I can't do even if she wants me to.  Want it doggie-style?  Too bad because I can't get it up unless I'm on bottom. 

3. Worry of exposure.  I don't care if people know I'm "into kink."  Hell, I'm willing to tell a lot of people that I'm a submissive (it's easier for them to grasp if I call it a sex slave).  I don't go into specifics unless it's a general idea of an act.  e.g. yes, I have spent a lot of time tied up.  Yes, I spend a lot of time performing cunnilingus.  However, there's a constant worry that some of my freakier self will get outed at some point and that would be harmful to my life in a bad way.  Probably.  I consider this an irrational fear that is rooted in a rational concern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment