Thursday, April 6, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 17

What does trust mean to you in the context of submission?

Sweet, I always wanted to publish a book.  Joking aside, I will try to be concise.

As a submissive, trust in my Domme is that she will act with the best interests of the relationship.  I trust that she will care for my overall well-being.  I trust that I will feel her love for me.  I trust that she will reign me in if I get too deep.  Life isn't perfect and there is a chance she will make mistakes, but as long as her intentions were good I am able to forgive and move on without losing trust.

Earning and maintaining her trust is equally important.  She trusts that I will be open with her in all things.  She trusts that I will be honest and communicate my thoughts and feelings.  She trusts that I will put forth my best effort in serving her and focus on her happiness.  She trusts that I will follow her instructions and not take advantage of my privileges and freedoms.  She trusts that I will show my love for her every single day.

Important stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment