Tuesday, April 4, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 15

Has your submission evolved over time? 

Yes, it has evolved.

If so, how has it evolved for you and if not (or if you are just starting out) how might you see or imagine it evolving in the future?

A list is probably easiest for this.
  • My understanding of how I must mold myself to fit into a Domme's desired system of dynamics has grown by leaps and bounds.  Rather than searching for the "perfect fit" I realize that I must adapt to become her perfect fit.
  • The number of activities I am unwilling to partake in has shrunk dramatically.  I am much more willing to endure things if it is what she desires and I am less hung up on my own wants/limits.
  • The strictness and levels of control I am willing to submit to are much more advanced than in the beginning.
  • The extent to which I permit myself to be vulnerable has grown immensely.  
  • I have discovered deeper and deeper levels of subspace that continue to take my submission to new levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment