Wednesday, April 5, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 16

Have you found your submission has changed with different partners/relationships? 

Yes.  My role and the form of my submission has changed to fit the preferences of the Dommes I have been with.  Each had their own style of dynamics they preferred and I followed suit.

K was a micro-manager and liked me to follow a strict rule set where I had very little freedom to act.  e.g. I had to ask for permission to go to the bathroom or to change position if she had me kneeling.  She was organized and kept a book that she would record marks in when I made rules infractions.  She enjoyed keeping attentive detail to my every move.

F had more of a M/s dynamic.  She had a lot of rituals for me such as how to greet her, how to enter and leave a room, and so on.   Many of her dynamics were focused upon elevating her status and debasing mine.  She loved the control and power.

T was a lot more casual.  She didn't care to have a lot of strict rules to check up on.  She would give me a set of tasks or things she wanted in the moment and I would do them.  Her strongest kink desires were mostly for play.

If you’re involved with partners of both sexes, does your submission relate or change based on gender or does it depend on the person?

I am only involved in romantic and sexual relationships with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment