Saturday, April 8, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 19

How socially connected is your submission? 

Moderately.  In each of the relationships I have been in, they liked to meet up with other couples in the lifestyle and hang out. When it is just me I blog and use some forms of chat and networking.  The more active my D/s life is, the less active I am online.

Do you look for others to talk to about your submission for support or networking? 

Yes.  I enjoy talking about the lifestyle.  Sharing ideas.  Learning.  All of that stuff.  I also just like having people that I can talk to and show off the true me.   Knowing others is also a good support system when you are struggling as a submissive.

Do you go to events or connect through another sort of social grouping either in person or online?

I used to attend munches.  Never again, at least not while I live in this area.  It's toxic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment