Sunday, June 5, 2016

fs01 Arc 3

I ended up with more free time than expected today and I have started writing Arc 3 of fs01.  I know I said yesterday that I was burned out, but I'm enjoying writing as a hobby and I'm not trying to force anything.  Setting up Arc 3 involved some fairly daunting logistics.  When that time fell into my lap, I decided working on that is what I wanted to do.

Parts 17 and 18 are both about 80% completed.  Before I post them live, I wanted to try and see if anyone has any more feedback on Arc 2.  I've received a handful of comments but not enough to really feel whether or not it connected with people in general.

I can say that arc ended up a lot less extreme, a lot less sexual, and was a whole lot shorter.  I work a lot better under direction or expectations rather than just letting my mind flow.  That may sound weird when dealing with a creative process, but that's just how it goes.

Arc 3 so far is feeling a lot more like the bonus chapter with a lot more focus on the sub's momentary desires.  I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.  I don't have the "climax" event for the arc yet either, so I'll be working on that in my head.

Any feedback would be much appreciated, positive or negative (although preferably "constructive negative").

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment