Friday, April 14, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 25

How open are you about your kinks?

This depends a lot on the kinks and their perceived level of deviance.  There are certain things I will share freely and without hesitation.

Is anyone going to fault me for stating that I love pleasuring a woman?  Hell no.  I don't live in some episode of the Sopranos where someone nearly gets killed for spreading a rumor that Jr. likes to go down on a woman.  Shit, I'd wear it on a T-shirt if people wouldn't find it more offensive than endearing :P

I'm open to the fact that I enjoy giving women massages.  I like cooking for them.  I like pampering them.  None of those are secrets to me.  I don't care if they know that she wears the pants.

If someone asks, I don't hesitate to tell them I am on bottom in sex nor that I enjoy sexual bondage play.  Most of these things are fairly normal activities for vanilla couples even.

The rest of it stays private. 


No comments:

Post a Comment