Friday, April 14, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 25

Are there items, objects or rituals that represent or help you express submission? If not, have you ever thought of adding or being gifted one? Is there a special significance to these objects or rituals?

There are things, but mostly in ways that are meaningful because they were shared with me by a Domme.  Kneeling and having a collar placed around my neck always feel special.  Kneeling and kissing her feet as a greeting ritual.  Kneeling and having a hat placed on my head has a way of immediately shifting me into a deep subspace.

These were all significant to me because they involve shared intimacy and closeness with one I love(d).  They make me feel special and cared for.  I could feel our connection when our eyes would meet.  The thought of them makes my heart fill up with love.

Whenever new things or rituals are added they make me feel even more special because it means she cared enough to introduce something that makes us feel closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment