Tuesday, April 11, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 22

Can you feel submissive without a dominant partner? 

Not particularly.  I envy those who can.

If so, how does your submission express itself? If not, how do you handle your submission or submissive feelings?

In the absence of D/s I turn to fantasy.  This might be fiction, artwork, or simply what I create in my mind.  I find ways to channel it.  When successful, I find I can channel a mindstate that feel very similar to actual subspace.  However, since much of my subspace is driven by feelings and emotions, this state requires a "focal point" of my feelings, which inevitably requires a character to fill the role of Domme.

While this is sort of a fix, it isn't super sustainable in the long run.  Eventually I will inevitably ache to feel it for real.  In these times I simply try to distract myself by immersing in a book, TV series, or the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment