Sunday, April 9, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 20

Has your submission increased or decreased over time? 

Increased by a wide margin.  I'm willing/able/wanting to go much deeper into D/s than I was at the start.

Have you ever had to renegotiate your submission due to a change in your feelings or circumstance?

Yes.  Things had to change slightly with F because our contact got very irregular which hurt my feelings badly and she was rarely available to give me any form of emotional aftercare so I would crash by myself.  With T we had to dial things back in the dynamics department due to trust issues that came up.  She locked me in isolation and forgot about me a few times.  She also had trouble keeping her emotions under control at times which led to abusive situations.  24-7 just wasn't safe for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment