Sunday, April 9, 2017

30 Days of Kink: Day 20

Talk about something within kink/BDSM that you’re curious about or don’t understand.

Heh.  Yes, talk about something, that's not vague at all.

Well, this is actually hard because when I don't understand something I usually do enough research about it until I do understand it... that way I can empathize/sympathize on a passing level or at least have a basic idea of their perspective and point of view.

Even when someone has a closed mind or misconception I can usually understand how they could reach that conclusion.  

The only time I don't understand is when despite all evidence, people still choose to believe something contrary to said evidence.  I doubt this counts as a kink.

So yeah...

Ah, here's one.  Well, I actually understand this a bit, just not enough to have distinct answers to all of my questions regarding it, but...

Why are there so many "submissive types" that are okay in M/f that are NOT okay in M/f?

I have heard one side of this state that male Doms have an ego-driven caring side.  I have heard one case from women that basically stated "I've already raised kids, I don't want another."  While I'm sure these points of view cover a segment of the population, I'm not sure they are complete or thorough to represent more.  So yeah, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment