Thursday, April 13, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 24

What are the emotions that most directly let you access submission? What feelings do they inspire?

First and foremost, love is the primary factor that brings me into submission.  When I love I feel like I could move the world for her and I would try if she asked me to.  Nothing feels impossible.  I feel confident, competent, and capable.  I feel strong.  I feel loyal.  I feel warm and safe.  I feel protective.  I feel honored.  I feel awestruck.  I want to make her proud.  I feel everything and it is beautiful.

These others are minor but should be mentioned.  Keep in mind that these push my submission deeper.  The original love-based submission has to exist.  If someone I did not love/submit to did this stuff to me I would probably defend myself with my gigantic and sharpened alpha fangs and claws.

Humiliation.  This preys upon all of my insecure fears... and verifies those fears to be true but it is not a source of rejection.  While it might crush my ego a bit, without rejection the feelings aren't all bad.

Fear. This is sort of an emotion and a feeling that can drive subspace and feed itself.

Shame/Remorse.  This tends to trigger guilt and put me into a shame spiral that is unpleasant but puts me deeply into a submissive state where I just want to do better. 



2 comments:

  1. Interesting, but not surprising, that your answer to this question is a virtual template for your writing as fiction fur and your involvement with and love of Cass in your stories. All of those non-Cass Femdoms with whom you were forced to interact at the behest of Cass are only tolerable because it is Cass's desire that the situations exist. Talk about a power exchange! Very heady stuff for dear Cass, and of course I heartily approve:)

    BTW, I am missing those stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lady Grey.

      You are correct that this shows up in my fiction although when I wrote this I wasn't thinking about it at all.

      I do wish to get back to writing soon. I hope I can find the connections in my heart that bring me to that place. I do have the rest of the arc planned out as well as a bonus chapter, but the last time I wrote I just wanted to rush through it to get it done... so I stopped as writing it should bring me pleasure or it doesn't turn out as well. If you keep on me about it I'm sure I will find a way, and hopefully sooner rather than later.

      Take care and thank you for writing.

      Delete