Saturday, April 15, 2017

30 Days of submission: Day 26

What are the qualities you seek in a dominant partner and why? 

This topic just came up on 30 Days of Kink so I'd rather not expand too much on it.  Mostly I seek Dommes that would be willing to consider me.  This usually reflects on them being caring, loving, loyal, and accepting.  While there are other things that may make a "fit" better, these are the ones that are most important to me for a 

Are some qualities deal-breakers as in “must” haves or “must not” have?

Generally only things that might violate my hard limits, but those aren't qualities so much as characteristics.  Also, I'm not interested in poly or relationships that aren't loving.

Most of the qualities that would be must not haves are self-fulfilling.  The women that have many of those aren't interested in me anyways.  e.g. ultra-rigid in their views without justification, unwillingness to communicate, etc.  

Overall, I feel lucky as hell to be considered so I try not to let anything be too big of a hangup unless it is hard-limit or types of relationships that would not work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment