Thursday, April 13, 2017

I'm a lucky guy

I really want to avoid coming off overly negative in my posts.  I tend to write while enveloped in a wave of emotion.  Sometimes I post again to try and make sense of it.  There are certain things I should say more often.

The reality of it is that I'm an extremely fortunate person.  I have experienced the bulk of my sexual fantasies.  I have loved deeply and lost myself within it.

The thing that I want to mention now is that I am most fortunate that I have a number of people that I have met through the blogging community that go out of their way to support me when I am down.  Some check up on me and let me know they care.  Others go out of their way to help me see the good things inside of me and attempt to rebuild my sense of self. 

I truly am grateful for everyone.  It means the world to me and it makes life a lot easier to handle. 

Thank you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment