Tuesday, June 21, 2016

fs01 Character Question - Lisa

Well, it seems like every time I make a post that my inspiration is fading something comes along and spurs me forward.

I'm in the process of brainstorming ideas for a possible Arc 6.

After keeping Arcs 3 and 5 a lot smaller in scope, keeping outside interactions to a minimum, I'm finding I have a lot more fun writing when fs01 interacts with multiple characters across the arc.

I think I need another bonus chapter (or the first post of arc 6) to instigate a change in a character or two.  The most likely candidate is Lisa.  She's been in and out of the story, mostly playing a fairly minor supporting role.  I wasn't really sure where I was going to take her in the story but she definitely has the most room for change, being mostly vanilla while dabbling a little bit in the bedroom.

If I do go forward with things, I want her to be a bit unique and different compared to the others in the story so far. 

Does anyone have any ideas on things they might like to see her be "into" or at least curious about?

I already have an idea for how to go about this... I just don't have the details to fill in yet.

If anyone has any input it would be much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment