Saturday, June 4, 2016

Fiction: fs01 - Part 15

Author's note:
This takes place the Friday after Part 14.

----------------------------------------------
XV

I'm nervous.  I'm excited.  I'm anxious.  I haven't seen Mistress since that first day.  I long for her.  I love her.  I haven't been there to hold her hand.  I hold a bag with my man clothes in it.  Theresa instructed me to bring it.  She has the keys to my locks as well.  She really plans ahead, just like Mistress.

B paces nervously back and forth.  She's looking adorable.  The black leather cat suit contours to her, complete with gloves and knee high platform boots.  Her hair and make up compliment her well.  She's brave.

Theresa's phone rings.  "Yes.  10 minutes."  She hangs up.
"Time to leave.  You should get a little practice on the way to the car."
I nod at her.  I hand my leash to B.  B starts to walk.  When she is several paces ahead of me I follow.  I keep my head down.  B's outfit and the boots make her strides feel exceptionally long today.  I move faster to hold pace.  She holds up her hand.  I stop. 

The car ride feels longer the closer we get.  My heart rate climbs.  I feel agitated.  Anything for Mistress.  Reality sets in.  This was easy to agree with when I heard about it.  Now I feel just just how unpleasant this will really be.  Brianna's mean spirit is the gift that keeps on giving.  Mistress.  I'm suffering to be with you.

We arrive at the hospital.  Theresa drops us off at the front door.  Brianna is outside.  B departs the car first.  I follow her.  I pass her the leash.  Her face is as red as mine.  B begins our rehearsed walk.  Brianna trails us.  She's already laughing.  We enter the doors and everyone's eyes manage to find us.  Whispers.  Pointing.  Some laughs.

We head down the hallway to the elevators.  Medical personnel, visitors, nurses, a crowd soon circles behind us.  A half a dozen cell phone rise and click.  I want to die.  Mistress.  I love you.  The elevator dings and opens.  Everyone in the world is going to the same floor we are.  It feels like every woman in the hospital is here.  No one speaks to us.  Plenty speak of us.  Whispers.  Giggles.  B throws them wicked stares.  I keep my head down and my eyes closed.  My face burns.  The 3 floor ride feels like days.  More photos click.  More whispers.  "Don't worry, I'm taking a video."   "That's a great idea."

Mistress, I'm suffering.  Please come back to me.  We move as a herd down the hall.  Like a snowball, the farther we roll the larger we get.  Surrounded by all angles.  A glimpse of the pathetic fur sissy and his owner.  My stomach twists and turns.  Phones ding.  This is obviously being shared.  Viral.  A hospital is such a perfect setting.  I feel diseased.

The hall seemingly extends for miles.  A brave nurse with phone in hand steps forward.  Her video is rolling.  "What are your names?"  We remain silent.  The herd stops us and boxes us in.  The mob steps in. "Yeah, tell us your names."  B attempts to press onward but they refuse to budge.  Fingers pinch my cheeks.  My face burns.  Names names names. 

A voice quiets them.  It's Brianna.
"The crying boy in the fag suit is named 'fur sissy.'  The tiny dominatrix here is called B."
"Are those their real names?" The crowd wants to know.
"Real enough, aren't they?"

Bodies part and B keeps walking, quickening her pace.  The crowd continues to follow, footsteps thumping, the herd rumbles.  We arrive at the room.  Brianna stands outside.  She's wearing dark glasses and with a silk scarf wrapped around her head, concealing her hair and much of her face. 
"Not yet.  Bitch toy.  Take the fag over your knee and spank him.  Then you can come in."
 She points to a visitors bench.  My chest heaves up and down.

B stands her ground.  Hatred fills her eyes.  I place my hand on her shoulder and whisper.
"B, this will be worse for me than for you.  I can handle it if you can." 
She nods. 

B sits down on the wooden bench.  I take a deep breath.  Mistress.  My resolve is strong.  I gently climb over her lap.  I've never been happier to be in panties.  Theresa thinks of everything.  I'm so used to the uniform that I could have been arrested for exposure if not for her. 

I try to block out the insults and jeers from the crowd.  B takes one arm by the wrist and pins it behind my back.  She pushes it up until I groan and holds it form.  She's surprisingly strong.  With her other hand she begins to spank me.  She obviously knows her stuff.  Smack. This is the warm up.  Smack.  I twitch with each impact.  Smack.  I can feel the blood rushing to my bottom. 

B picks a spot on one cheek.  She raises her arm.  Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  My whimpers being halfway through her barrage and continue until she stops.  The other cheek.   Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  Tears well up in my eyes.  SMACK SMACK, rub.  SMACK SMACK, rub.  My bottom burns.  I feel it swell.  SMACK SMACK SMACK, rub.  I cry out.  SMACK SMACK SMACK, rub.  Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  I howl and start to bawl.  Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  Sobs.  The tears flow freely.  Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  I twitch and twist on top of her.  She tightens her grip on my wrist and presses.  I groan.  Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  I wail and whimper. 

The voices from the crowd have changed. 
"That's enough, Look at him, he's crying."   My tear covered face continues to shine red. 
Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  I shriek.  My blurred vision sees the bodies begin to thin out.  It's too much for the to watch. 
Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.  I cry.  B hits quite hard and fast. 

"Fine, that's enough," says Brianna.  "Go see your Mistress, you pervert."

I climb down from B's lap.  She's shaking.  Her eyes are full of tears.  She hugs herself with her arms.  I reach out my hand.  She takes it.  As she stands I throw my arms around her and embrace her.  I pet her head.  She cries into my chest.  B is brave. 

We part and enter Mistress's room.  She's looking better.  The swelling of her face is down.  There are far fewer machines connected to her.  Her face is peaceful. 

I rush to her bedside and drop to my knees.  I take her hand in mine and press it to my face.  My tears flow again. 

"Mistress, I've missed you so much.  Mistress.  I love you so much.  Please come back to me."
I kiss her hand and hold it against my lips.  I weep. 
"Mistress, I came to you today ready to serve you.  Your pet is here, Mistress.  I love you."
I take her fingers and press them through the ring on my collar.  I shake it around, jingling metal on metal with her fingers around it. 
"Mistress, please come back to me, your pet needs you." 

I place the leash in her hand, wrapping it a few times around her wrist. I gently tug against it. 
"Mistress, my wife.  I love you.  You are the love of my life.  You are my everything.  My Queen.  My Goddess.  You are the keeper of my soul.  I will do anything for you.  Please don't leave me." 

I give another tug against the leash.  Her finger twitches.  Her hand slowly closes around it.  It slowly rises.  She rubs the fur on my earmuff.  I look up at her.  Her eyes are open.  A gentle smile.  So warm.  I kiss her hand over and over.  I press it to my face.  I laugh behind my tears.  I beam a smile back at her.  My swollen eyes are tired but happy.  I love you, Mistress. 

END ACT

2 comments: